Friday, May 06, 2011

A week without blogging

I've been busy and will continue to be so until mid May. But while I'm resting for a breather let me just say I've started my obsession with  D E Stevenson's books by re-reading " Mrs Tim of the Regiment." It is just as good reading or maybe ( in some bits) better reading it the second time. My awful habit of rushing through a book especially towards the end ( rather like sprinting to the finish line.....I know....pointless and spoils the fun of reading but there it is) sometimes leaves me missing the interesting bits. The other updates will now be in point form

1. I have ( since my last blog entry) developed two pimples on my chin. One of which was (until yesterday evening) bigger than the other. I hate them both and am wishing it both away. So far, the wishing hasn't done any good. It remains and in fact as threatened to spread to other bits of the face. It's of the pustular version so you can imagine what I look like.

2. I'm exhausted. And as a result the violin practice has been shelved which means my progress over Easter has now been reversed. Boohoo!

3. I do not have an ipad2. My next MAC purchase will more likely be an Iphone. ( Since iphone has come to celcom...or rather celcom has come to iphone) It will be black. White looks nice but I think black is slightly nicer

4. My hair has grown because I have no time to drive to the shop and sit down for half a morning for a trim. Some mornings the hair turns outwards like a duck's behind and despite furiously brushing it the curve outwards remain. It as annoying.

5. I want more hours to sleep. I firmly believe the two pimples are a direct result of sleep deprivation. Some people get dark rings around the eyes. I get dark rings and pimples.

6. I managed to watch Kate and William getting married live on youtube. I missed their first kiss because I was correcting some papers. *bleah*

2 comments:

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

I can understand all the points and emphatise ...... except for the last point. Missed the kiss because of correcting some papers? Get a grip of yourself Girl!

edina monsoon said...

Hahahahahaha! I know I know. Terrible to have missed it. Nasib baik they kissed the second time:) saw that live