Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Falling down

I've decided to blog about it anyway even though its terrifically embarrassing. En route back home from violin class yesterday I twisted my left ankle on an uneven ground and fell pretty much like the lady in the picture. Landed partly on the violin case ( a sturdy thing which broke the impact) and as luck would have it...my left hand came in contact with the darn road. Nothing damaged except my ego. ( time was 11:30pm) It was weird falling down and not being able to do anything about it. The last fall was into a drain walking from room to ward to see a patient.( don't walk with your eyes shut)

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

My last month's blog was about falling *twice* in one night, while wearing shoes that turned my ankle. I take solace in other women's falling-down stories. Thank you for sharing. :-)

edina monsoon said...

oh NO! Hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly. Seems to be the season for unsteadiness:)