Wednesday, June 08, 2011

You can never have too many bags *ahem*

Non-fake longchamps the white being the most recent buy. Two outings for it so far because I'm worried it would stain. Which is silly really because its meant to be used and used. The kaya green bag is now studded with black smudges, some dark brown ( worry worry what was the source) and the edges are slightly frayed giving it a retro( I wish) look. All bags are made in ( swoon) China except the white which has the tag " Made in France".

5 comments:

fibrate said...

Don't tempt me into starting a collection! By the way I just got meself a fuschia long-handled one :D

edina monsoon said...

Let's see a picture please:) I want a jet black one :)

wasrwa said...

btw, this is my sis's favorite bag collection... hehe

Anna, Fair and True said...

I want!!

edina monsoon said...

wasr: your sister has eggcellent taste in bags:)
Anna: BUY BUY BUY. Big enough to stash isolde's stuff and still look like a stylish mummy.