Saturday, July 16, 2011

How we spent Saturday afternoon

Congratulations V and H. May God bless you both!
My third trip to Puchong. First was messy with about two major mistakes leading to paying the toll twice. The second ( a trial run) was almost perfect until I decided to follow my instincts. That led to having to make a U-turn and (again!) paying the toll twice. Today I'm glad to report we made it to church in time for the wedding. ( 14 minutes early...*smug look*) The jam on the federal highway was in the opposite direction but as we entered Puchong there was a steady flow of cars...most of which were going at a good pace. The weather was nice and dry. Not related to any wedding post, but just so you know I took 2 and a quarter hours to get home from work yesterday. I arrived cold and hungry. Had a warm shower a hurried dinner and lied down directly in an attempt to rejuvenate.
( Genuine feelings and emotions were felt throughout...unlike the *ahem* more recent Monaco Royal Wedding)


No comments: