Sunday, August 07, 2011

A fruitful Sunday afternoon yes?

Vroom Vroom
 We test drove the GOLF GTI and GOLF TSI (meh) this afternoon. Let's talk about the GTI first because it was the first of the two I drove. The electronic seat manouvering was brilliant. I missed it almost immediately when I eased self into the TSI about 30 minutes after.  And buzzing on the road from 0 to eh how much was it I forget now....took less than 5 seconds. The pick-up with 3 other people in the car was amazing. I'll say this again..amazing!! I'm comparing it to the ole ALZA with 5 people in it dragging its feet up the hill along Jalan Bangsar ..now that was scary. The GTI had lovely leather trimmings. The TSI did not. Very smooth ride with no noticeable jerks when changing gears.That was the same in the TSI as well, Price-wise a screaming difference between the two so you can pretty much guess which one I'll be aiming for realistically. 
Watch this space!!!

2 comments:

wasrwa said...

Wah, it's good to have you aiming for it..... bcoz it's my dream car...
...NEARLY succumbed to getting its brother, the Polo earlier this year..

but target for this car maybe in the next 2-3 years lah, bcoz of the current economic conditions .... huhu

edina monsoon said...

Lovely:) I see you are making full use of your skills and your camera. Mine is limited to taking pictures of people carrying bags like mine..and pictures of food:)