Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inspiration

Ikea's inspiration to mankind 
There are many ways of leaving the duvet and pillows when you get up. And today, I have decided to have the oh-so-slightly messy( but artistic) look. Good morning everybody! I've done the following so far
1. collected my "likes" on fashion story
2. harvested my corn in farm story
3. harvested radishes in Smurf Village
4. Served some cake in something like bakery story ( but it isn't)
5.Played WORDs
6. Brush teeth
7. Got the laundry in. ( Dry as keropok )
8. Had breakfast.

Time for work. Although I feel as if I deserve a break already and its hardly even half seven.

5 comments:

letti said...

Have you gotten into the whole Pinterest craze yet? :) LAGI no time after that :) it's a great place to organize thoughts/interests though :)

letti said...

:)

edina monsoon said...

oh NOOooo!!! I simply cannot queeze any more obsessive games in my morning breakfast session. as it is it takes a good hour before I'm ready for work. ( BTW just finished teaching my students..YAY) and now for rounds and a meeting in the afternoon.

letti said...

LOL it's not a game, kind of like an online visual bookmark app :)

edina monsoon said...

I see. Will check it out this evening. Am waiting for my pc at work to be sorted, wonky wonky wonky