Monday, September 05, 2011

You can never have enough kebayas...

Mum in action....
 Explain to me why this is so: When you head out with the intention of buying a certain something, there is a high chance you'ld browse from shop to shop and return home tired and empty-handed. But when you head into a shop and say " I'm not buying anything..I'm browsing", everything seems to look good and when you try it on it first perfectly.Why why why why?
Enough of looking...lemme try it on for size
Guess who walked out of the shop with not ONE but two tops? ( Not me!)

4 comments:

letti said...

Pweety! So the ayu one :)

edina monsoon said...

yes...Kebayas are for all shapes ( and I mean ALL) and sizes. Everyone can look ayu even the podgy ones:)

fibrate said...

Where is this lovely boutique? Do tell! :)

edina monsoon said...

fibrate: Uluwatu...branch at the curve:)