Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Can you spot the "real" Hello Magazine from the Malaysian version in this picture? Pretty hard really. So here's the update on what I've been reading
1. Pippa dressed in a very boring dark blue Orla Kierly outfit. (bleah) Mamma Middleton looked two shades better.
2. Kate really should have avoided wearing red for the flotilla Jubilee celebration. Tut tut! A good reason to employ a stylist and advisor I think.
3. I wonder why Lady Gabriella Windsor was absent for this VERY important royalty get-together. No mention of her and why she wasn't present.
4. Her mother Princess Michael of Kent wore a deliciously baby blue outfit with ( beam) puff-ed up sleeves for the church service. Woohoo!
5. The person who made her coat for the church service should be sacked. ( Princess Beatrice's coat i mean)
Monday, June 25, 2012
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
|The food plateau|
|Proof that I at least got the spelling of the restaurant correct|
|Chicken sheesh something.|
Al-Amar Lebanese Cuisine. Lot 6.10.00. Level 6 Pavillion.
Thanks to the people up there ( wave hands in air) we lowly individuals can now enjoy a SIM card courtesy of the establishment and we are also entitled to RM1000 refund for a phone from a list we're given. And with this....I'll let your imagination wander a bit...and imagine what I've been up to with this new toy. Currently synching apps from the ipod-touch-days ( dormant for a good new years) to this gadget. Smurf Village you SHALL be revived!
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Thursday, June 07, 2012
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
1. informative re product and be able to answer my queries in an intelligent manner
2. Polite but not bordering on being smart with pseudo funny statements.
What are your expectations?
Monday, June 04, 2012
|Tucked in a corner|
|The bonsai trees make this look like a scene from "The Hobbit"|