Saturday, August 18, 2012

My hairdresser!

My current hair dresser Roy Thean...( Harper's Bazaar August 2012)
I had a hair trim yesterday afternoon. Taking advantage of the rather quiet tempo at the work place yesterday being the day before the start of the long festive weekend and the day after school closes for the break. I've had my fair share of being hair trims by different people since I had my long hair lobbed off. Here's a list, not strictly in chronological order; mother ( reluctant because she says I'm such a fusspot and she dreads dealing with the complains after), local hair dresser in Raub ( small shop which opens to the back lane with about space for 3 customers...I had some nice praise after this cut), Kimarie studio in Sg Wang Plaza ( Roy and two other different people), the shop just beside kimarie also in Sg Wang Plaza, 3 different shops at Desa Sri Hartamas ( One lady ...she did a good job but I didn't like the way the hair looked when it grew out...a man in a korean shop who complimented me on the shape of my head and a lady who was very friendly but sadly cut the hair to HER specifications rather than mine), Kool Kutz at Plaza Damas by  two different people. ( A lady who cut a fringe for me for the first time and a guy who trimmed by hair a few times..not bad really)and I think a shop at the top floor of KLCC some years back. ( a forgettable experience except for the price.) And the quickest was at a cut above at Midvalley megamall...expensive, no chatting I felt like i was at a factory outlet and I was being sniped whilst on a conveyor belt.

I am now under the consistent care of Roy Thean who was previously based in Sg Wang Plaza but has since moved to Kenanga Wholesale level 3. Free parking  and a hassle free experience altogether. 

4 comments:

fibrate said...

Interesting how everyone has a hair story (or stories) to tell! :)

Lj ROY scissor ; Where Style is Created said...

thx for ur surport~ hehe...

edina monsoon said...

fibrate: that's because most gals/guys have had their fair share of trying to find the perfect hairdresser

Roy: you're welcome. Do I get a discount the next time I cut my hair? hee hee

Lj ROY scissor ; Where Style is Created said...

remember ask me for M cash voucher rm 10