Sunday, November 25, 2012

Moo cow!


IMG_3058, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.

Okay I've done it. Uploaded image from my album to flick and linked it to blogger. Howw smart am I? Not very actually. Cos I still havent figured out how to photo-bucket link. ( And I think I'll leave that for now until next week)

Moo cow! It's a Malaysian company. Would you believe it? How many branches are there? Lemme just count the ones I've been to....Plaza Damas, SOlaris, Gardens Midvalley, KLCC and One Utama.

If you take a closer look at the card, you may be able to see the chops are slightly different from each franchaise. Which is my favourite? The one at Plaza Damas. The least favourite...the one at one utama,,,,the girl who served me was very narky about getting a free scoop. She insisted that I was only elligible for it on the SAME day. Otherwise nada! Zero scoop if I come back another day.

2 comments:

letti said...

You should have said to her, "Bah, semantics!"

edina monsoon said...

hehehhee :) I finally got my DIY kit last week!!