Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Adda's present to me


Adda's present to me, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.

First let me describe my Monday. We had a long clinic session and as a result I am still recovering from it this morning. There is something draining about going through many patients on a monday morning and sorting out things on the pc when your body is still on weekend mode. What have I learnt? Mondays are usually crap. I should prepare for it and at the very least sleep early.

Anyway I had a LOVELY surprise waiting for me in the room. AJ gave me these ( in a lovely box and ribbon around it too which isn't seen in this picture ) for my birthday. They're not any ole books but ones with square lines which I absolutely adore. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get these books? Very!! I love my present(s). Thank you AJ.

No comments: