Monday, May 27, 2013

Fresh fruits


Fresh fruits, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
Shangrila Penang was closed for major refurbishment a few years back. During my last visit to Penang, we stayed at Golden Sands ( beside it) instead. I love the greenery which surrounds this hotel. It's old and matured and this makes it different from the newer hotels I've been to. The service is very good. I got a DVD player put in my room ( upon request) to watch my Korean dvd during the weekend. Yup! Brought 2 discs with me....to watch at night rather than CNN. Service is definitely with a smile. My inquiries about Catholic churches and mass times were attended to diligently. And yes my fresh fruits were replenished:) Love this hotel. It's a pity I didn't have time to sample the massage and pedicure

No comments: