Friday, September 13, 2013

espadrilles


espadrilles, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.

The black one is mine.(Now) And I feel rather taller wearing them about the house. On a worrying note, my ankles and feet are swollen from the flight back this afternoon. Never happen before and it's still swollen many hours later ie now. Varicose veins? Deep venous thrombosis....what IS the real cause? It feels heavy and the sensation is a little less and I feel like I'm wearing tight socks the whole time. ( except it's the skin that's tight) Uncomfortable!

Espadrilles from Barcelona. We found this shop in the Gotihc Quarter ( which is the center of the old Barcelona) which sold many different types. I initially chose a much higher heel but decided at the very last minute to be sensible and choose the slightly lower heel version.

No comments: