Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Coffee Stain


Coffee Stain, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
I found this place by googling " coffee place , publika". Its a level above British India you need to take the escalator just beside it and cross the road. You can see the shop when you reach the top of the escalator.

Its a nice place. Quiet. But I suspect I was there at an odd time. The service was good. Of course, the important thing is: the coffee. It was good. I had the latte. Which was ( to me at least) full bodied and tasted rich and nice. It was served in a cute yellow glass. The shop is a corner lot so you also ( should you choose) get to see a crowd opposite eating mamak food and gossiping. The price was Rm9+ for one coffee which I thought was decent. I'll be back!

Here's the address:
Coffee Stain by Joseph is located at:
D4-G3-01, Publika, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 40580 Kuala Lumpur
+603 6211 2022

No comments: