Thursday, February 06, 2014

Gong Xi Fa Cai


chinese new year cupcakes, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.

It was cool weather-wise and in the evenings the temperature was lovely. This made the CNY break even more enjoyable. I'm not a fan of warm weather. Makes you sticky and bad tempered and dare I add sleepy. Except for one afternoon when I napped shamelessly directly after lunch ( and acquired a tummy which is still very much THERE) I 'm pleased to inform...I was productive and awake the other afternoons.

I wore a bright red ( the chinese red) dress for Sunday Mass. Bought at topshop...in the dressing room the length looked deceivingly ok. In actual fact I looked a bit like the Duchess of Cambridge ( AKA Kate Middleton) in her peter-pan collared black dress which she teamed with dark stockings only because it was very short.

No comments: