Tuesday, March 04, 2014

French Sole


French Sole, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
Another gorgeous find in Singapore. French Sole, sold at Takashimaya department store. The lady who served me was lovely. She brought out a pair which wasn't on display and said that would suit me too. There was a mini discount. ( Very important that!) And as I've been dying to buy a pair since reading about it some months back, I said yes YES yes:)

I didn't get the pair shown in my picture,, but a classic version instead. Looks as gorgeous as this. Really!! Ballet flats are gorgeous to wear and so much fun shopping for them. Can't wait to wear my new french sole shoes...tomorrow maybe

Click here  for a very good blog post on french sole shoes and why they're super comfy. ( And why you need to own a pair)

No comments: