Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mirage


Wish we had more colors, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
When you're in the desert, you see water where there isn't any. When I was at a meeting this morning, I saw a repetto when there perhaps was not one there.( On someone else's feet sitting diagonally in front of me)

Which tells you just how much of an attention span I have at meetings if I eyes wander on to people's footwear. It indicates also...then I am obsessed a little with repetto.( An unhealthy obsession because it will hemorrhage my bank account should I continue to buy a pair a week)

I thought I saw that pink and green combo repetto flat today. Patent green leather over pink goatskin with the green trim. Imagine if I had bought the same pair!!!! Horrors!

* flick has just announced it will cease the easy upload of photos from here to blogger. How sad:(

No comments: