Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tues


Repetto, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
My feet hurt. And these are from wearing camper twin shoes for a long day doing ward rounds. I think the leather needs to be broken in. No, I'm not terribly disappointed because my camper black shoes do look very elegant.

I am however tempted. To buy a pair of re[etto ballet flats. Since visiting the local repetto shop at Pavillion last week, my evenings have been spent googling forums and blogs on repettos. Most love them. Quite a number agree its more expensive than what they are used to.And a few gripes about the fragile sole and cheap feel to the shoe. I even watched a youtube video on the deconstruction of the repetto shoe by an Australian. Obsessed! That's what I am.

But shoe are important. Repetto Pavillion will be having their grand opening on Thursday the 12th of March 2014. They have finger-food and actual ballet dancing for entertainment. How do I know this? The sweet lady in the shop Rebecca informed and invited me to visit then to get 20% off all new shoes. ( Otherwise they're FULL price any other day)

I'm eyeing an older pair with 30% off in purple which I think will go with most things if I'm not too fussy. Decisions decisions.

No comments: