Thursday, December 11, 2014

Korean food.


The food court beside Borders at the Gardens has closed down. So sad because there used to be an authentic Korean lady selling authentic korean food at that food court. I wonder whether she has gone somewhere else to open shop or has gone back to Korea. Either way, I wish her the very next of luck. She was a lovely lady. I once saw her son and her eating a meal together with her workers. They were tucking into a myriad of korean stuff which the stall sold.

The next best deal appears to be now on the lower ground floor, just around from the more prominent Delectables stall. I usually have their bibimbap in a stone pot but last week I had this instead. Much nicer. I recommend this strongly. The negative side about eating at this stall is the limited space. You will have to share a table if you dine alone. The tables are small and the turn-over fast, No sitting down to chat after your meal. You will feel pressured to move on and off the chair so someone else can sit down. There service is good. Fast and efficient. And the food. ( here we come to the main reason why I like eating here) The food is delicious. The Kimchi soup with tofu and chicken is super duper nice.

So the next time you're at the Gardens or indeed Midvalley, try and sample this meal and let me know what you think.

Ko Hyang Korean Food.
LG-K05, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. Located in front of Justlife organic supplies, and Cold Storage on the lower ground floor of the Gardens, by the escalator.

No comments: