Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bengkel last Wednesday


It's been a while since we attended any bengkels. This is my first for 2015. It's on history-taking for the year one medical students. And my first class with them will be the week after Chinese new year. I've actually done the topsy-turvy thing and taken a group for the clinical skills session without attending this bengkel lady year. So this year, I'm doing it the right way around. Bengal first....and then teaching session.

The preclinical building is up and functioning. This means we don't have to travel to the KL campus for these sessions. Saving a lot of time. And making it possible to still head back to the wards to do rounds ( if needed) once these sessions are over.

I'll put up a picture of the new building later. It's on the other phone which isn't linked directly to Flickr.( I need to sort this out too)

No comments: