Sunday, March 26, 2017

Covering your greys

 This was recommended by a friend who claims its 'easy peasy" And so we went on a hunt for it. Found at Guardian pharmacy and they  were having a sale so I got this cheaper than the original price. I then got cold feet and called the mummy to ask whether she would do it for me rather than I do it all on my own. Due to past experience, of me being terrifically fussy she said no...but was persuaded to agree eventually because I flat out refused to spend one hour at the salon having the hair dyed.
 This is the mixture so when you press it, the two different sauces come out together. ( See picture below)
When I saw this, I immediately thought of cheesy wedges from KFC. It does look like the sauce doesn't it? That made me a bit hungry. This box comes with everything, the comb, the nozzle, the cleaner for the nozzle and gloves. ( So handy I love it already)

I hope my greys are covered. Wasn't bothered before this. But last Thursday I had a hair cut and it was very much shorter at the back....so I looked like a grey porcupine from the back in the sunlight. During the evenings it wasn't obvious. But I was so conscious of it the whole of Saturday I felt everyone was staring at the back of my head.

No comments: