Thursday, March 16, 2017

Go Noodle House

Dry pan mee
Have you eaten here before? Its tasty and cheap and the service is fast. There are at least two branches which I know of, the first one is at Publika and the second is at Midvalley Megamall. Both have long queues during peak period. ( By that I mean the usual lunch and dinner time).

We have tried this ( dry pan mee) where you can pick the thickness of the noodles ( I like that we have this option), the soup pan mee, which is a big potion but I remember struggling to finish it, the trio platter which is a firm favourite.

The platter comes with three different things, gold coins, fried fucuk and lobak. The fried fucuk and the gold coins are what I like best. The lobak isn't so nice. A bit chewy in the middle and not enough meat inside.  This branch in publika is located above Thai Tuk Tuk, at the exit nearer Chawan.

No comments: