Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Thai Tuk Tuk

Chicken Basil and egg

Too much cili padi.  I bit into one and it spoilt the meal. Had to drink so much water and I couldn't get rid of the fiery taste fast enough. I had tears in my eyes and I ate more rice than needed in a sorry attempt to neutralise the fire in my mouth. Apart from this, I will say this place does a mighty good version of chicken basil. Their egg is spot on. At least it was yesterday when I had my dinner. The waiters are pleasant and allowed me to sit at a big table unlike Go noodles ( separate blog entry for what happened there another day)

I'm not sure whether it was a reflex action or greediness which led me to Wondermilk and a butterscotch cupcake for after dinner. That was nice too. And I had vanilla milk to go with the cupcake. And today my waistband dug into my tummy the whole day and never was I happier at the end of the day when it was time to change and have a shower and wear my comfy Jim jams.

1, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Service: 4/5
Comfort of the seat  2/5
Food: 3.8/5

No comments: